Performance marketing and performance based advertising is the marketing oriented at performance.We don`t take into the consideration the image or brand awareness of the product or the company. We care only results and the ROI. The performance marketing is considered to be successful in case you reach predefined goal. In the online world, it is a filled-in form, an order in the webshop or a sent request. Make your web a “money machine”.
Why to care about the performance marketing?
To make a profit is a key responsibility of every company. Big players do that very well. Therefore they try to reach for more by image campaigns, CSR projects and PR. At first, the majority of us must ensure that visitors willing to buy will come to our website.
The Marketing Advisors and the performance marketing:
- Peformance marketing goals definition, setting the basic formulas (break-even point – the point of zero profit, conversion rates definition etc.)
- Audit and website completion for the performance marketing needs (primarily websites based on the WordPress platform
- Advice when implementing the Google Tag Manager that is necessary for adding metrics to the website
- Creation and setting of the Google Webmaster Tools/Search Console
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) services (a setup, a management and continuous evaluation of campaigns in search engines)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for reaching a prominent rank in the SERP
- Social Media Marketing (SMM), i.e. activities on social networks that lead to results (Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+)